Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weigh In Day 7/1/11

Well i lost this week. I was 218.? last week and this week I am 215.2 I am one pound off of my weight on WW (what my old scale said i was. I am also 15# away from my first goal of 200. I think when i hit 200 i will see if dh will agree to me getting my hair professionally colored. next goal after 200 is 180. then after that 160. we will go down by 20lb. If i get to 140 I will be ok with that. Since I am short my ideal weight is like 115-120 but i am almost certain I will not get down to that. I would be happy with 150.

I wish i would have done WW sooner. All that time I was working out and nothing was coming off. i probably would be at goal by now. But i thought i wasn't eating alot. but it turns out my points for the day were like 60points. I would down 30 points just by eating a box of cookies on a splurge day or when i would eat the whole container of honey roasted cashews.

I have been noticing large people alot too. I see them and some of them seem so happy and put together and think "wow i wish i was so self confident about my size." they wear cute cloths and just seem to be put together but then i think that is probably cuz they have spouses that are ok with their size and love them for them. My neighbor is plus size and her husband is thin. there are just people out there who like pleasantly plump women. You would think my dh would be more understanding as he is not thin in the least.

Some other exciting news is, i bought size 9 underware. i think the last pair i had were 11's and they were starting to feel like i had bags on my butt. I think those will become that time of the month undies. I can now grab both ankles. now what i mean is when we do waterfitness. they have this after workout stretch where you reach in back and grab your ankle and it stretches the front of your leg. well i could only grab one ankle for the longest time. but now i can grab both. the left still take a bit of effort but i can grab it and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Dieting is definitely the key. I have always worked out and I was steadily gaining. Why? Because I wasn't being EXACT about the things I was putting in my mouth.

If I had to choose between dieting and exercising, I would pick dieting hands down.