Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Wednesday--Damn you Chocolate Cover peanuts

Why do you have to taste so good? I bought a bag the other day and I put them in little snack baggies in hopes to curb the eating. One baggie one serving. but NO today I ate 2. yesterday I ate 2. I am going to go on elliptical later though to ease the guilt from the second bag today.

Today I also went to Quiznos. Yes I checked the points before hand. Sadly they no longer have the side salad option on the menu. so I just got a small ham and cheese but dude left of the tomato. I swear I got a tomato last time. I left wanting more. I love Quizno's. I soooooo love it. I could eat a large no problem. it is sooooo good. Next time though I will be going to Subway because for the same price as that small (with ice water) I could have gotten a foot long at Subway. Sure I could have gotten a large at Quizno's but the difference is that Subway I can eat half (same points as my quiznos but more food) and put the other half for later. Quizno's really don't do well as left overs. Subway I also get spinach on there and I can get light mayo.

Body Pump was today. I find it funny how every time I go I find a new muscle that I didn't know was there. Today the class was HUGE. I should have figured that when I got to the Centre and there was no parking except on the street. Not sure what was up with that but I think most were at B.P. I almost didn't stay as the only spots were at the front and I don't want to be at front. but a spot opened up second row from the back and I squeezed in there. Todays muscles that are notice are the ones between my shoulder blades and my chest. The chest is funny becuz when i was doing the chest workout I was thinking "how can this be working my chest when I feel it in my arms" but i guess in it's own way I was working the chest. Tomorrow I have water fitness with Mia. I am a bit sad becuz the one person that I knew in class that I looked forward to seeing to chit chat with and commiserate after, is going to have to cancel her Centre membership for awhile due to lack of funds. :( She will be missed. Though I still will see her after school as our boys are best buddies this year. I also lost my little walking trips before getting the kids cuz my BFF started homeschooling one of her children and now our pick up schedules dont mix.

My BFF said it I look amazingly skinny, so I wonder if Body pump is helping me sculpt a little where Water Fitness is burning the fat. I don't feel thinner and my scale isn't saying it is so but i keep thinking in my head, Muscle weighs more than fat. I know I am building muscle.

So that is my mid week pondering.

oh I do have a question. Is there a good lotion to help firm up your skin. My legs are getting all flabby and loose. Good thing it is pants weather now but yeah it is kinda yucky feeling all mushy


No comments: