Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mid week meanderings

Well it is Wednesday that means today was Body pump. I was going to attempt to go to Water fitness and B.P but sadly i didn't get the garbage out before taking the kids to school. But that is ok because i did 35min on the elliptical. On the high points I didn't drop the tension down as much so i got a bit of a harder workout on it. normally i go I3R2 for 3min then I6R6 for 3min (I=incline R= resistance) Today though I did the second one at I6R7 so slightly harder. Tomorrow is Water Fitness 1hr30min. I probably won't get on elliptical unless dh comes down to play his video game in the evening. I really don't like doing elliptical with him watching.

I am not happy with my mid week scale check. Though really the only number that matters is Saturdays, Right. I am already at my 12 sessions for working out. actually today was day 13. i have to go at least 12 times for the insurance to cover $20 of my gym membership and when my membership is only $35 that money cuts the cost considerably. Sadly though our insurance is switching and I don't think the new will do the $20 payout. :( But thankfully for what I get for $35 it is actually pretty darn good. I think if my sister had a gym like mine she would go a lot. Almost all classes are free and they have free child care. a Ton of extra programs for minimal cost (children stuff, swim lessons and more) I am so glad the YMCA quit New Richmond. and that the town took over cuz the cost went down and service went up. LOVE IT.

No comments: