Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mid week ponderings

Well coming off being sick, bad reaction to my hair straightening attempt and being broken. Caused me to be tired and weak. Over the weekend i didn't really eat right as 1. i was sick and 2. i couldn't breath so i couldn't taste the food. I did work out last week through the beginning of getting sick but Saturday and Sunday kicked my ass. Monday my eyes were still sore from the bad reaction to the hair straightening thing I did. Tuesday I did do 15 min on the elliptical. I meant to do the other 15 later that evening but the night go away from me. I probably would have done the full 30 but my fan i use was down stairs and i really do need to get a different one for working out. one that blows at me instead of my back. Today I did Body Pump. yep i can feel that. I haven't weighed myself this week yet, i am scared to. I know the last time i weighed myself i was up 4lbs.

One thing i have a hard time with is munching. when i am home i want to eat, just to eat. I am bored and should be doing things but I don't so i want to eat. I am not even hungry right now and am fighting the urge to eat a fiber bar (my faux candy bar) Thankfully I will be getting the kids soon. I do still need to order some white Kidney bean supplement and some thing call L'argine or what ever it is called. i will look it up again from the friend I saw it from. ok here it is. i am putting it on here so i don't forget.

1. White Bean Extract to block absorption of starchy carbohydrates
2. L-Arginine Supplement to build muscle

I was thinking number 2 to help with Body Pump so i can do all the reps cuz i am finding I am pooping out. Try as i might i just can't keep up. Well i better head out, i want to stop at the store before getting the kids. making pan fried chicken. maybe i will put some tilapia in to defrost for me

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Yeeks! I hope your head is ok after that hair scare.

I'm still waiting on my delivery of my white bean extract and L-Arginine. :)