Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weigh In 10/1/2011 So Close

I am so close to Onederland that I can taste it. This Weeks weigh in has me at 200.2 Yeah i know I couldn't just loose .3 pounds to push me over. But technically i hit 200 and that was my first mini goal. i probably would have hit it if i had been more diligent with my food diary. I am just awful when it comes to pointing but it must be just right balance of fitness and points that I am still loosing

Dh and I are considering dropping WW but still pointing. since we both are bad about putting our points in and we really pretty much know what we are eating if we need to point something we can via online. I would keep it if there was a way to become lifetime online but there isn't. So if anyone knows a good place for food points similar to WW food list. that would be great. i have a couple restaurant sites.

Evil are the caramel chocolate coconut elf cookies. they taste just like girl scout cookies only they are 1pt more. 2 cookies are 4pts. but ahhh they are sooo good.

This week I am going to miss Monday's body pump as i have an eye appointment. today i hope to hop on the elliptical before dh takes us to eat.

On the health front I was told there is 2 options for my monthly cycle problems. BC pills (not for BC obviously) and partial hysterectomy. I am leaning towards the hysterectomy as it isn't guaranteed that the BC will help my issue and if it does i will be on it for life and it will probably cost just as much as the other option in the end. The problem with the hysterectomy is that I have read it could cause weight gain and I know that is mostly with full ones but i have read some stories online where the Partial also caused weight gain and i have worked too hard to loose these 50# that i am scared. I am not frightened of the procedure as I had 3 c sections so i know what to expect with abdominal surgery. i wonder if they could do a tummy tuck while they are down there ;)

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

You'll be under 200 by tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

I'm so excited for you!

I'd say try the BC first and pray that maybe more diet and exercise will cure your problems. Surgery is so permanent. :(