Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weigh In Day 10-22-11 Funny

last week i was talking about how I gained .4 pounds and I was OK with it. it was only .4 pounds. well this week, while i lost 1.7 lbs. I am .4 pounds away from flipping Onderland. DAMN And i even figured out how to put a song on my blog (all be it with some ugly link) Oh well next week I will defiantly be in Onderland.

What did i do this week. Well I exercised 5 days (today I will probably go on elliptical if the man ever comes down stairs to play the computer. So that will be 6/7 days with Sunday being rest day. My schedule is Mon-Body Pump (B.P.) Tuesday- Water Fitness (W.F) Wed-B.P Thurs- W.F Friday- B.P and then Saturday Elliptical with tummy crunches at 15min mark. Occasionally i do little walking jaunts but really they don't burn much calories. so i haven't been counting it. i did 1.4 miles on Tuesday but it only burned like 50 calories.


Any of those days if i feel i went a little over board on snacks, I will do an additional 35 min with tummy crunches on the elliptical. I could even do some Wii or XBox fitness if I care too.

On Friday I increased a few of my weights in Body Pump, I talked to my sister, she said to go heavier, less reps if i want to build muscle and lighter/more reps if i want to tone. I think I want to build muscle right now becuz muscle helps boost metabolism. i will tone later. I still am lightest for the chest presses though, once i can get through the full set without having to pause a few times then I will increase my weights on that. though i wore a pair of my favorite pants and now know what i feel like and what I look like don't match. :( I also wish i could start tightening some of this flabby skin. Anyone have a recommend for a firming lotion.

Today we are going to old country buffet. last time i went was I think 2 months ago and that splurge put me back a bit. I am going to watch what i eat this time and they don't have the shrimp 5 ways which wasn't very good to begin with, I will have a salad though. i wonder if I can sneak in my own dressing :). No dessert for me today. it really wasn't that tasty to blow that many points on it. but if i do I will be sure to get on elliptical tomorrow too.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Awesome loss!! That's a lot of exercise this week. I bet if you keep that up you'll have an even bigger loss next week.