Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weigh In day 10-15-11

Well today I am at .4 lbs heavier. While I am not very happy, I am not uber disappointed. I know what needs to be done. I need to start keeping track of what I am eating. which I totally am NOT. I need to reinstate the grazing plate (baby carrots, celery, cauliflower, green pepper and radishes) to much off of instead of munching on things i know i shouldn't.

Last weekend I got sick and was broken. So I ate stuff I shouldn't trying to find something I could taste or things that were easy cuz i didn't feel good. that also brought on me not working out fully until Wednesday with Body pump, then thursday with water fitness and then Friday Body pump. So i missed a B.P and W.F. class. I did do a little bit on tuesday (15m on elliptical)

I am thinking that it might be good for me to get one of those point clickers. I dont know. i do know that i want a better food scale and would love a point calculator. Yeah i know i have one on my phone but this one will also keep tally of my points too. I just don't know.

Today i am recovering from Friday's Body Pump. I really hurt myself. I think I will go on the elliptical later though.


1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

0.4lbs is just a sneeze. I know you'll feel better and do better this week! :)