Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday---it is hump day

Well here it is the middle of the week and excercise wise I am doing good. I missed Body pump on Monday because i had an eye exam but I did 35m elliptical. Tuesday I had Water Fitness but I have a cold and so i only stayed for 70m and not the full 90m. But to make up for that I did elliptical later on in the evening. Today was Body Pump. I took things light today because of my cold. I will probably do 35m on the elliptical later again. Someone has to use that machine we spent a pretty penny for cuz it sure isn't my husband. Yes, my husband pooped out on the excercising, he also took up smoking again but that is a whole other story. This lack of excercising is probably why he keeps yo yo'ing the same 2 pounds. up to 240 then down to 237. and up and down and up and down. This week I might have a weight gain as I am going to be broken. I also am no longer doing my walking before getting the kids but i might just do it with my ipod. My walking buddy no longer has a child at the elementary (a whole big other story) and that is who I walked with and we would end up at the elementary to get the kids :(

This Saturday we are doing a 2mile walk for and organization called TurningPoint. it helps Domestic Violence and sexual abuse. I can do charity walks but you won't see me doing no charity runs. This girl don't run unless my child's life or my life is in danger. Even when I was thin I hated running. HATED IT. now though i don't want no black eyes from getting smacked in the face by my chest.

Speaking of Chest. i been seeing ads for the Genie bra. anyone try those? i notice they had them at Bed Bath and Beyond and thought maybe if i had a coupon off I would try them.

No comments: