Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weigh In 12-3-11

Well this weeks weigh in puts me at .2lbs up. Not surprising since i didn't really keep track of what i was eating. I thought it would probably be higher since i had a pastry from Panera's and way to many slices of pizza on Friday. New week

This week they also rolled out upgrades to Weight Watchers Points Plus. I don't know all the new things yet. What i do know, they took 3points away from me. But gave us the option to change that if we cared to. I was doing good on 29points so i put it back. if i find myself plateau i will lower it. I also know they are planning on rolling out sometime in the future a scanner app. Not exactly sure how that will work compared to the scanner app i already have but we will see. I do not fully understand the Activity thing.

I am assuming they switched the points and option to change it for those people who are complaining that they have TOO many points and they are just not loosing weight on the new program. I don't know, i seem to not have any problems.

Last month there were 22 days i could go to the gym (i don't do weekends) of those days I went 17 days. Of the 5 days that I didn't go. One I went on a field trip with my son's class and walked for 3hrs. Second day it was a holiday. and Third day It was black Friday shopping and I walked and shopped for 12hrs. I think that is pretty good. This month started and I am so far 50/50. missed Thursday cuz of car issues. though i probably would have been OK to go. I wish my dh would look at the 10min workout infomercial i put on his tivo. though of late he hasn't been working out AT ALL. last time he stepped on the elliptical was Wednesday. to him it is a chore. To me it is a means to an end. It is all how you look at it. Sure i would love to not workout like i do cuz that would mean more time for me to do things i want but then what will happen.

Weekends are also rough for me food wise. I wish there was something i could do. but the temptations are wide. Today my workout consists of Snowblowing. i may or may not go on elliptical later.

No comments: