Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekends are hard for me

I have a hard time sticking to the plan and always over eat. I was doing good yesterday, survived McD's but then i ate some brownie cheesecake things. urg. Today I am doing OK, big breakfast of 1 fried egg, 1 piece toast, hash browns with light cheese and 2 slices (aprx) of bacon. Lunch was hot dog with bun, snack some Kellogg crackers. now I am thinking of making a salad and starting my dinner. (ham and taters) Though Salad isn't going to be as nummy as i have no red onion. :( i will put yellow on but just isn't the same.

I found a recipe for some nummy creamy garlic shrimp but when i pointed it out OOOOH BOY! I am going to have to take a closer look at it and see if i can lighten it up some. (light butter instead of real)

I know some say don't deny myself and that will cause me to fall. I really am not denying myself of anything. Sure i would love McDonald's but i would feel so guilty and bad about myself if i ate all my points in one meal. And Really McD's isn't worth my daily points. If i am going to waste that many points i am going to go to a sit down or buffet. Something worth it. I did have some of my dd's fries and they were good. I had pizza that night from Dominoes. thank goodness i didn't get McDonald's I occasionally have some chocolate bars. That is what i love about WW, is I can have from time to time. And really look where that guilt has got me. almost 60# lighter.

1 comment:

Rachellabelle said...

I've always found weekends hard too. There's less structure. More running around. Etc, etc. Easy to find a reason to eat out or snack.