Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weigh In 12-10-11 I missed eating Fast food guilt free

Weigh in today. I am 1.7lbs lighter. whoo hooo. 194.7 Almost at 60lbs loss. (though since i am not sure what my start weight really was, i probably am at 60lbs loss) I also found I am 8lbs away from catching up to my second sister. HA HA. Things i did different this week. Watched what I ate. I kept better track of what i ate. Normally weekends are a down fall for me and i don't watch what i eat then i am playing catch up all week to at least register a loss. Today i am doing good. Sure i ate too much pizza for dinner but I think I am ok with pts. I had about 15 points this afternoon so no more eating for tonite and if i do it will have to be either a salad or light kettle corn.

Today I took Sam to Mcdonalds. oh how I miss that place. I use to able to go into those fast food place guilt free, get a value meal and eat, with a real soda, full of sugar. Today Sam had a happy meal and i had a sampling of her fries and then 2 side salads. which i found weren't as low in points as I thought cuz the dressing is EIGHT points for one package and they say that is a serving. OMG thankfully I normally will only eat half a package for 2 salads so it is all good. But i found myself watching people and feeling envious of them and what they were eating. I wish i could go into McD's and just say, "I want a number what ever with a coke." but knowing that my Filet O' Fish is like 12pts (guessing) and fries are like 8pt and the soda is probably a good 6pts. 26 points for one meal when my DAILY points is 29 (well 26 really but i was doing good on 29 so i kept it there) I just cant in good faith go in there and have a value meal. It is killing me also that i keep hearing commercials for the new and Improved fries at Burger King. I want to go and try them but I haven't yet. i am thinking I will go after B.P or W.F next week. maybe if i keep my breakfest light and eat it righter after I am working out when my metabolism is in high burn gear, it wont be so bad.

1 comment:

A Frazzled Mommy said...

The more you deny yourself something, the more you find you're going to want it. That's why they stress portion control. Allow yourself the BK fries. Just buy the small fries, split them in half, throw half away, and then you can eat guilt free. You're doing awesome, and you shouldn't have any guilt about treating yourself every now and then.