Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weigh In 12-17-11

Well today I come in at a .5 lb loss. I am ok with that. a loss is a loss right and any loss in December is GREAT. As we all know holiday's pack on the pounds, which is why so many people make weight loss as there new years resolution. I am expecting a HUGE crowd in my gym classes come Jan. going to have to make sure we get there early on Pump days. I am at 194.2. I initially had my next goal set at 180 but my next goal is going to be 186. WHY? Because my sister told me she is at 187. so my next goal is to be below her weight. Yeah in hopes to get her motivated again that I am creeping up on her.. 7lbs away

My musings for the week. There are times when I look down at my legs when walking up the stairs and thing "wow are these my legs" or I will be driving and look at my hands on the wheel and think, "man my hands look thin" I also don't shy away from the camera like i use to. I actually took a picture of myself the other day with my new phone. I liked it. I sent it to my family and my mom in her, oh so motherly love says "you are getting your pretty back, keep it up" While you can take that as a compliment i thought..."love you to mom that you thought i was ugly" I know my mom loves me. But still that caught me off guard. ;) Though don't catch me with my cloths off cuz Ewwww!!!! but I am going to have to live with that for awhile till I 1. loose more and 2. save money. But yeah Ewwww!

I am excited about the holidays in a few days. BiL's family is coming. The last time they seen us was Jan. I was 60lbs heavier then. Then after that I am excited about March, Scrapbooking crop. Yep, i was 60+lbs heavier that time too.

Another gripe i have is people telling me or even just saying "you know if you cut out sugar the weight will just melt off" I am sorry but i don't want to cut out sugar. Yes, i know the weight will come off, i will feel better, blah blah blah. but I FEEL GREAT, I am happy about my loss and I am happy that i can still eat things i enjoy in moderation. Why should i mess with a good thing? I like chocolate, I like desserts. Sure i can't eat them like i use to but I can still eat them from time to time. So don't even bother telling me about the sugar thing cuz (fingers in ears) La La La La I can't hear you.

Next week, ugh going to be rough on my workouts. Monday I have OB appointment. wasn't thinking but it is Body pump day. But i will do elliptical that day. Tuesday Dentist during water fitness. ugh. Well there is a B.P class at 12:10, so i guess i will go then. Wednesday, B.P. all good that day. but Thursday there is a holiday program for Sam and in laws are coming in for that. it is also during Water Fitness time. So i may have to do B.P that day at 12:10 also if Sam cooperates (DH is home so he can watch her) Friday is up in the air though..kids will be out of school. it is B.P day. DH will be home so i will probably be OK sneaking out with Sam and going to workout. then the kids will be on holiday break till the 3rd of January. what to do what to do. that is all up in the air on whether the kids will behave for me to go out to the gym. or will it be a workout at home deal. Thank goodness we have an elliptical and some fitness Xbox games.

1 comment:

Rachellabelle said...

You've got to love those back-handed compliments. Sheesh!

Glad you are enjoying you new silhouette.