Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday's almost over!!!

how did you do? my christmas with the family isn't until Friday so we shall see. Dh normally makes rib roast but this year he decided to do Steaks instead. which i am ok with. i don't really care for rib roast. We also do ham for the little ones. I am making 7 layer dessert. yeah so so so HIGH in points.

Kids are off school and I thought i wouldn't be able to get to the gym but i have been able to get to Pump twice this week. Friday is still iffy. Inlaws will be here and not sure if i can sneak away. i have an elliptical so i can pop on that if need be. The scale has me back down to 193.8. that is good. Dh on the other hand gained 5#. probably from all the Toffay's he has been eating. They are evil but they are out of my sight cuz if not they would so be resting on my hips. Dh also hasn't worked out since who knows when. I just remembered we do our girls trip to MOA, a lot of walking so it should be all good. I hope the girls want to go to Stir crazy. i been wanting to eat there ever since i heard it was opening. Stir Fry, yummy

For those of you who don't know. Body Pump is now available to purchase for home use. https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat&ProductID&InvCo So if you don't have a gym membership or your gym don't offer Pump. you can now do it at home. it is an awesome workout. works every part of your body. I been doing it 3x a week. when i tell family what i do they just say "ok" but when they see what the work out is they are "Awesome good for you" And if the Grannies in my class can do it, so can you.

Food Find Stouffer's Easy Skillet. OMG they are so good. One bag is 2 servings and they are GREAT portions. (i do add a little extra broccoli and shrimp or chicken to mine) The points factor from 7-9pts for a serving. Pretty much what you get in those WW meals but more food. So far I have tried Garlic Shrimp (my fave) Shrimp Fried Rice (yummy) Dh has tried Chicken and Vegetable (that was nummy) Chicken Alfredo (the sauce was a bit runny, dh prefers the WW bag one. says flavor is better) Today i picked up Chicken and dumplings for the man. They also have Garlic chicken (if it is like the shrimp one YUMMY) Beef and Broccoli (another asian one i have to try) Chicken teriyaki. Cheesy meatball rigatoni, ugh i can't think of the rest. One bag is $4 at walmart and if it is just you put other serving away and it heats up great the next day.

New years brings a lot of people with their resolutions to loose weight. since I am already on that train, i guess i will have to think of something else. I expect Pump class is going to be crazy insane next week. Need to make sure i get there early so i get my spot in back.

I am excited about the inlaws coming cuz my SiL hasn't seen me since Jan last year. that was 60# ago. I love when family sees you after a big loss.

No comments: