Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weigh In 12-24-11 ugh

I went up 1.5 pounds this week. UGH I blame dh. I bought some Toffay candy at Aldi. 1 package. I split it with dh and then dh said "why didn't you get more, go back tomorrow" So i went and got more. 9 BOXES. The temptation was too much. i told him to freeze them. So we did. Ahhh better. Until he keeps bringing them in the house. So i need to learn not to check his drawer.

Oh and I am camping out in the Crimson Tent. So that could be it also. I have been broken for a week now. this is the longest for me. But is super light, there are times I think I am done but then I go to the bathroom and bright red.

This week my fitness wasn't the greatest either. If i would have done what i normally done I probably would have just been even. but I missed B.P on Monday but i did do the elliptical (doc appointment) Tuesday missed W.F (dentist) no elliptical though, Wednesday i made it to Body pump, Thursday missed W.F (Sam's program) no elliptical again. Friday i got to B.P. So yeah my normal 5-6 workouts were down to 2.5. No wonder I gained.

Next week is going to be a challenge, i can do B.P probably but not sure I want to do W.F. what i do all depends on what time the kids get up and if i can sneak out. Dh is off work so I am sure i can but we shall see. Inlaws get in on Thursday so i probably will miss B.P on Friday. Depends on when our trip to MOA is going to be.

No comments: