Monday, January 31, 2011

Dr. Oz

So I caught a tidbit of Dr. Oz last week and saw that he had a show today about the best time to..? excercise, kick your metabolism and so on. to help you loose weight. So i thought i would record it and see what he says. Now I don't like Dr. Oz. I think he is a FREAK. Just so way out there. So I listened to his show and took some notes and realized what he is saying is IMPOSSIBLE. So he says the best time to weigh yourself is 6:30 in the am. (or basically right when you get up not really 6:30 persay but directly when you get up. so for me that would be 6am) then he says the best time to excercise is 6:35 or right after you weigh yourself. this is where it gets impossible. there is no way i can do that. I don't have any fitness stuff in the house except the Wii. and honestly when i get up I am not thinking about working out. also the drive to the fitness center and having to get the kids ready. just not possible. I do workout in the a.m. though. so i guess that is good. he also says the best time to eat breakfest is after you work out and what he said did make sense. So i am going to try that. His theory is that when you eat then workout your body is burning the food then the fat. where if you workout then eat your workout is burning the fat. Got it! Best time to kick start your metabolism like an hour after breakfest. he says drink an ice cold water. I wonder if this man realizes that we have lives. he said best time to shop is 10am. i mean seriously really i would be following the clock and get nothing done on his schedule

No comments: