Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Doing an Eating Life style change sucks sometimes!

I don't want to say Diet cuz really that isn't what I am doing. I am eating a lot of the stuff i always ate, just in moderation and serving size. More aware of what each is and do i have the points to eat it. BUT

OLIVE GARDEN HAS ENDLESS PASTA BOWL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I love endless pasta bowl. I usually get the Alfredo with Fettuchini and chicken and the spaghetti with 5 cheese marinara. OMG it is soooo good.

On another note, Hubby and I have eaten 3+ pounds of broccoli this week. i bought a bag on Friday from Sam's club and it is almost gone. I say Plus becuz i had some still in fridge. Also I ate 2+ in tomatoes. But i am kicking myself for not getting a couple bags of carrots cuz we are out.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

baaahahahah.....I prefer unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks......we don't have an olive garden in my city anymore....booooo

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I can't go to Olive Garden because I can't so no to the breadsticks. They are deliciously evil.