Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wiegh In 8-2-11

I know I am 4 days late on the weigh in but i was out of town for 6 days including my normal weigh in of Sat and no access to a scale. I wasn't sure how this vacay would effect my weight loss. I was out of town with my sister's eating alot more stuff that i thought i should. not sure about the pointage as my sister kept telling me "there is no points in naperville/dekalb" LOL Also my MiL's house isn't weight loss friendly. she had flipping king size hershey bars with almonds and yes i ate 1.5 of them. in my house i buy mini candy bars that are 2pts. i can eat one and be ok but you open a big and you just absent mindly eat it.

Anyway, i stepped on the scale when i walked in and while i did gain a pound from what i weighed myself on Wednesday before i left. i actually lost 1.1 pounds from my last weigh in on Saturday.

things i realized while i was gone is that I have a lap. 2. i can go up and down the stairs at the convention easier. i didn't tire or get winded. and 3. i have more pep in my step which my sister noticed that i moved a bit faster than her.

now i just need to go through the 4 bags of cloths i got from my broken sister and see what fits, what will go in my grown into pile and what i don't need. tomorrow i hope to go to water fitness in the am.