Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weigh in Day 8/20/11

Wow i am back. turns out the issue with publishing my blog was IE. not sure why i didn't think to switch to Google Chrome is beyond me. i wonder if that is why i can't post responses to peoples blogs either

Well i am posting 3 new post today 1. is last weeks weigh in 2. is my mid week musings and 3 is today's weigh in.

Today's weigh in has be at a 2lb loss. Now before you say Yay, remember i also gained last week. this still put me 1 lb up where i was before. but at least its not a gain right and we are heading back down and oh I FLIPPING fit in 16W jeans. So i guess all in all it is a Yay.

Last night while in the bath i noticed my knees are showing up again. i also a took a picture of myself and saw that 1 of my chins made and exit. so those are all YAYS. I have more energy (though still looking for motivation) also the extra curricular stuff is AWESOME (at times ;) )Now if my heel will heal from when i stepped on that rock (and keep stepping on them, yeah yeah i know, SHOES! but barefoot is so comfy and that stupid snow thrower throws rocks in our grass.)

Now this week more water fitness, watch closer what i eat and NO MORE NUT ROLLS. Sam's club had those fiber plus bars in store, comes to about $2 a box but they only have the dk chocolate/almond and the chocolate chip combo box. no peanut butter and no coconut.

Today i think i talked dh to go to Ikea to look at desks and shelves. but he wants to go to fudruckers if we go. yeah way high points. so i am going to have to make sure i workout and eat light so i don't go over by much

2 comments:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Woohoo for getting into size 16s!!!

I think you're right -- I think it's time to start eating some of my fitness points. I am honestly working out like a crazy person and walking about 15km a week on top of that. I am probably going into "starvation" mode. :(

Bonnie said...

The points are there for a reason sweetie.....it em up....the more you eat the more you will lose.....seriously!!!!

Great loss so far...