Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Incredible shrinking me

I sometimes get amazed at how much i lost. but then i also think "man i was flipping huge" Today i went through different feelings. Water fitness. I felt awesome, i was working out, then I went to kohls where i tried on cloths and found that my fave pair of pants that made me feel good, actually looked aweful so i felt yucky again, but then i tried on a shirt that makes me look fabulous (even in crappy pants) bought 4 shirts and a sweater for myself today. i will look into pants later when i don't have kids in tow and can try them on without worrying about kids. so then i came home and worked out. Felt tired. Then i ate dinner and bad bad me made the kids food but couldn't let the noodle go to waste so i ate a bit of those. now i feel bad though i did work out for 1.5hrs today so i guess it is ok. But i feel FABULOUS again becuz when i was donating stuff to courage a bag ripped so i got a new bag and filled it. saw a pair of pj bottoms that didn't fit last year. and thought what the hey, so i set them aside. well i went to change my cloths and thought to try them on and OMG they freaking fit. not even a bit snug at all. last summer i couldn't even get them on. So great when my cloths tell me things that my eyes can't see.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I'm so happy you are starting to enjoy your results! :)