Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shocked

today i went to water fitness. i weighed myself and as long as i don't fall off the wagon i am good. back down to 206.9 after my nutroll binge and then i was broken. As for the shock, I stopped by my bff's garage sale to take a gander (i had to go to the library anyway) so i bought a pair of 16W pants. i knew i wasn't a 20W cuz the ones i have are loose and so even if the 16W didn't fit they would eventually. but when i got home and tried them on. they fit. sure they are a bit snug but i can button them, i can breath. so yeah i probably am a 18W but on the lower side of 18. whooo hooo considering that i started at 22/24W

now i hope this post with publish as i still can't post my weigh in day from last saturday. btw i gained 2lbs but i was also broken that weekend.

No comments: