Monday, August 22, 2011

So anywhere between a 16W and 18W

that is where i am. I went to Walmart in Hudson today and they had the JMS (Just My Size) jeans that I got a year or so ago. I can't wear those anymore cuz they are too big. My Walmart don't care JMS jeans anymore. So i went and tried on a pair of 18W (took a pair of 16W with me Just in case) the 18 were a bit snug and i thought about getting 20W but then thought to myself "self in a few weeks they will loosen up cuz you will be thinner" so i got the 18W pants. I wish they had more than 1 color but i guess i have those 16W i got from my friend's garage sale. Now to just get a couple pair of yoga style pants. My Niece gave me a bunch of cloths from my sister and some of those are 20W so will be doable even though they are sort of loose.

Microwave meals. i tried the Smart ones Fettuccine Alfredo and broccoli and it is NUMMY! though you need a little protein to fill or you still get a bit of a hunger. So today i made it and I added some extra broccoli (zero points) and shrimp (1 pt) it was a nice size serving for only 7pt meal. shrimp for 10 is only 1pt. If you don't like shrimp i am sure you could add some chicken into it. I would have never thought to eat broccoli with my fettuccine Alfredo.

Today i am going to mow the lawn and do elliptical. tomorrow is water fitness day. i really need to get into stillwater and see if they have swim suit. i am going to need 1-2 more to get me through the winter. the pool is killer on your suits

No comments: