Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Archivers

So I submitted my application for Archivers over the weekend. It is a scary thing. I haven't worked for 13 years. now that the kids are all in school I would like to stick my toes in and make some play money. They called back today. The phone conversation went well but there is one hang up. SUNDAY. She says she requires all her employees to work every other Sunday. Now I don't know if it is full shift Sunday, part shift Sunday. but Sunday is the one day I couldn't work. Hubby says we can make it work. You see he works 3rd shift Sun-Wed. So Sunday he sleeps. he does go in at 8 in the evening. Hunter could watch the kids for few hours. it isn't like he will be alone, hubby will be upstairs should something arise and it is only 2 Sundays a month but ugh Sunday. The thought of working though makes me nervous. I know i will do amazingly since I am helpful to people when i am not working but I haven't worked for 12 years. Maybe i should just apply at Big Lots.

The other thing is it will totally mess with my working out. I will probably have to give up my gym membership cuz i just wont have time to go in. I will have to do elliptical. Of course though i will be on me feet working so that is exercise.

No comments: