Monday, September 19, 2011

Weigh In (on 9/17/11) and Body Pump

I know it is Monday but i did do weigh in on Saturday but my family was visiting so i didn't get a chance to get on my blog to update. This week I lost 2.4lbs, I am 2.2 lbs away from my first little goal of 200. This week I got 2 new pair of jeans and I love them. who knew. I also got a uber cute sweater. This weekend we went to Scrapfest and it was a lot of walking and standing and it wasn't so bad. I think 50 lbs ago I would have been DYING. but there was only a couple of times i took advantage of a chair or 2. Though next year i want to get this neat little tote with a chair on it but not becuz i am over weight but becuz it seems to be the trend (alot of skinny people were using the chairs) I am also loving cloths again. Finding it is nice to wear things other than yoga pants and jeans. I loved it when we went out for our anniversary on Sunday and I got to dress up. there is this one skirt I have and I LOVE IT.

BODY PUMP. OMG, I decide to take body pump today. Body Pump is a weight lifting class with music. it was fun, HARD but fun. My legs are hurting, my arms are hurting. and I am currently BEAT. ready for bed. So my fitness week will be Body Pump on Monday and Friday, Water fitness on Tues, Wed and thurs. this is until i get a job. I will post more on my other blog about Scrapfest 2011

2 comments:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I am so excited for you. ONEderland is just around the corner.

And yes, clothes are fun again, aren't they?

A Frazzled Mommy said...

I'm proud of you! See you in a bit to walk!