Monday, September 12, 2011

I love my doctor's scale ;)

I know most people say they hate jumping on the scale at the doctor office. But I was curious on how it will register compared to my own scale at home. It registered 1 lb lighter. AWESOME. Even more Awesome is that I am broken which i hope means that when i get un broken that my scale will fall even lower. If i watch myself (says the girl who ate way to many chocolate chip cookies yesterday)

Tomorrow is water fitness so that is good news if being broken cooperates. I can't use tampons on heavy days and today is uber light so i think tomorrow will be heavy.

Went to the doctor today about my vein. She says that is should go down with more weight loss and said i can use support hose to help in the winter. As for my cramping, she said i could have fibroids and sent me for an u/s. if i do i want to get them taken care of before my insurance changes. Part of me wishes that it is fibroids just cuz that is a reason for the pain. if it isn't then I am still stuck with the Deal with the pain stage.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

That is great news! Usually the doctor's is always higher. haha