Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kids are back at school

What does that have to do with my diet and fitness. Well diet wise i won't be tempted to munch what they are eating for lunch. I can eat better. Fitness- while i can't make it to the 8am class. i do make it for the second half of the 8am water fitness class and then continue on to the 9am class. that is 90min of water fitness. Not sure what it will mean for Wednesday though cuz i really don't care for the instructor at 9am. maybe if i push the kids to move it on Wednesdays then i can make it but Wednesday is also garbage day but if i can get the majority out to the curb Tuesday night then i will be OK. Kids back to school also means walking with my BFF. We both can't stand the stupid elementary pick up. No matter how many times you tell them the rules of the road. there are some that believe the rules don't apply to them. ONLY cross at the cross walk. walk your kids across don't let them go alone, don't let them out from the parking lot side (again don't let them cross alone) Don't crowd around the doors. there are signs at which your kids are suppose to wait. STOP with the hugging, greeting and asking how the day went at the door (again don't crowd it) people are trying to get past to their cars and you are blocking the way. SO my BFF and I park on nice days at the Middle school. walk over to elementary and then walk back. extra workout for me.

My daughter started Kindergarten this year. I didn't cry when i dropped her off today. i had tears at the brim of my eyes but i didn't cry. I hope she had a great day. She loved JrK

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I'm sure she'll have lots of stories to tell you when she gets home. :)