Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weigh in 9/10/11 Flat Lined

No loss this week. I was kinda hopeful because 2 days ago I actually saw 203.5 but Sadly it didn't stick around. I did eat salty stuff at end of the week (Ham) I also didn't exercise much this week. I did 2 days of water fitness. and some elliptical i think a couple days. I had to miss Thursday as I had a job interview. I am not hopeful about that. I know it is my dream job working in scrapbooking but there are things that scare me. I am thinking maybe I will do better with a big box store like Target, Big Lot's, Maybe Joann's. So part of me is hoping they don't call back. I want to get out and work but i don't. ya know! it is just scary cuz i been a SAHM for 12 yrs. Also having my husband in charge of things he normally isn't. He has lead a cush life. I do 95% of the stuff around here, he does 5% and now he is going to have to help and he don't know how things run.

I am feeling yucky today, I do believe the old hag is coming tonite or tomorrow. So who knows if my none loss is due to water gain becuz of that. we will find out next Weigh in. Course my sisters and cousin are coming. Friday we will do Ton of walking at Scrapfest. so i think i should be ok.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Here's to a better week next week and I hope you get a job that excites you. :)