Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weigh In Day 9/24/11

Well I thought maybe there would be a loss this week. I worked out 5 days this week. I gained .7 lbs. But I am looking at it as Muscle gain because I added Body Pump to my work out regime. I am OK with this gain. While I am itching to get to Onederland. I am closer to it than I was 9 months ago. I have lost almost 50lbs and can feel it. I can't see it but I can feel it. My cloths are getting smaller, I have more energy and stamina.

Body Pump - Class one was OK, learned the moves and what I can and can't do and that I can't do it in Sketcher Shape ups. I was in pain Tuesday and was feeling better on Wednesday. Back to normal on Thursday.

class two- I did more, upped my weight on a couple exercises. Still had trouble doing all the bench press exercises and the lunges. But the new shoes helped a lot. I was in minor pain that day but the next day I was back to normal. I also brought a bottle of water and this helped A LOT

I am not sure if I want to add body pump to my Wednesday workout or just stick with Cheryl's water fitness class. Wednesday is my shorter class as I can't make it at 8 and end up missing the first 15min. I do need at least 3 aerobic workouts during the week and per I have read somewhere. Body pump don't raise the heart rate so I guess for now I will stick to just Monday and Friday. There is one exercise that I can't do and that is the Plank. My water fitness instructor joined the B.P class Friday and I found that she can't do it either and that was good to know since she is so much more in shape than me. The funny thing is I always feel a size smaller after B.P then when I went in.

On the job front. I haven't heard back from Archiver's and I kinda wasn't expecting it. I heard back from Target though and they declined me. :( So my next 2 choices are Joann's and Big Lots. Though the store I got the Joann's application from was Maplewood and I don't want to travel out there for work, I wonder if the Woodbury store is hiring. The only thing I don't like about searching for work is it messing up my gym schedule. :( Though working will stop the munching and I will be standing and moving more, but I love my water fitness classes and Body Pump is growing on me too.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

That's the way to look at it: so much closer than you were a few months ago. Trust me, I am dying to get into Onederland with you. These last 10lbs have been the hardest to lose!