Friday, September 2, 2011

Do you ever have a day

where you just went over your points soooo bad that you just say F**K IT. I have a day like that today. I ate the wrong thing at lunch. I should have looked at my phone site first. actually we should have gone to panera bread where i know i could have got something with in reason and had a sandwich for Saturday too. but NOOOOO we went to TGI Fridays. bad bad bad. i had the sirloin (good) but the shrimp scampi with it bad. (no noodles just the shrimp) 1 it was shell on, so i had to peel that off and 2. the points were insane for 4 flipping shrimp. For breakfast i had Guacamole and chips which it wasn't too bad. about 7pts. I am scared to put my points in for lunch. SCARED my steak and shrimp was 25pts (I am going to take off 4pt though as dh ate some of the steak) So i did my points for the day and i am at 43 pts. that is 14pts in the negative. i did have fitness points but it just sucks becuz I told myself when i weighed myself this am "if i just be good and eat right I will have lost 2lbs" so i am hoping beyond hope that what i ate today don't come back to bite me till Sunday. TGIF is now on my No No restaurant list. Applebees is my fave for their low point meals. it sucks cuz even when dh goes crazy. he still is in points usually. i couldn't even workout when i got home cuz DH was upstairs watching tv. i did get a walk in with my BFF so it was something. Next week buckle down and work out. oh going to add in another 3 points today. going to have a salad cuz i am just hungry. i really wanted my fish though. i guess lunch tomorrow

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I really wanted to have one of those days today. The only thing that saved me was I was too tired to leave the house.

Don't worry about your points -- just use your weekly allowance points. :)