Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weigh In 9/3/11 :)

If you saw the post before this one. You know that I had a bad day yesterday. I went to a restaurant that isn't good for people who are trying to loose weight. Get with the program TGIF. Take some cues from Applebees. I guess if you want to eat at TGIF and are on WW order from the children's menu ;) I ate almost 2 days worth of points in one day. I have never gone over by that much. Well thankfully those extra points did NOT show up on the scale today. But they will come Monday so I have to be extra diligent with my points this week so I have a loss next Saturday. So my loss this week was 1.2 lbs. i am 5.2 pounds away from my first mini goal of 200. I want to get my hair done. I decided I want to do Keratin straightening and I need my gray covered. But first I have to find a place that does it (the straightening)

I need to get my house in order though as my family "might" be coming in 2 weeks. We are going to scrapfest. How is it that I kept thinking that I had another week. WTH this is if my family can figure out who is driving what and so on. Next week hubby leaves for his golf outing. Not sure how he will do considering he went golfing the other day and his arms are SORE.

I also am going to be apply for a job at Archivers scrapbook store. I am a bit nervous as I haven't had a real world job for 12 yrs. When I did, I didn't have kids so i didn't have to worry about being home at certain time, or what if one of the kids get sick, having to call in to work or leaving work early. Thankfully my kids aren't sick often.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

That's weird! We both lost the exact same weight this week and I am 4.2 lbs from being at 200! I want to treat myself to some new workout clothes when I hit onederland. :)