Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fighting (old post didn't publish doing so now)

Today has been hard. It seems I want something but not sure what. i been fighting the urge to eat and eat and eat all day. I am already at my limit for today's points. I want a fiber bar but what i really want is some oatmeal and sweetened condensed milk but at 7pts for a half a cup, i just don't have the points for that. I already ate some doritos and almost a whole zebra cake. not cuz it was good cuz really it didn't have much flavor (the zebra cake) but just cuz it was there. One good thing about summer break is i am not buying alot of junk food. i usually always have some sort of snack in the house to put in the kids lunches. i think i am going to munch on some carrots.

I can't wait for my garden to start producing so i can go out and grab some cucumbers or tomatoes and just munch away. YUM

No comments: