Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When is my eyes going to see what other's see

Alot of people keep telling me I am looking good and see the weight i have lost. but i don't see it. I think once i loose that fat blob that sits just below my knee then i will start to rejoice a little. I know my cloths are feeling looser and I need to seriously sit down and shorten a few of my pants cuz they are way Long on me due to loosing weight. i really don't want to go out and buy new just yet. when i hit my first goal maybe i will get some new pants. and right now it is summer so my capri's are good for a bit (course that is if it will warm up to capri weather. today is wet and gloomy and i put pants on but the bottoms got wet so i did a very 80's thing. i folded and rolled the bottoms (Come on girls you remember that, acid washed jeans folded and rolled with cardigan sweaters with collared shirt under and big hair)

this week i am going to try and hit waterfitness 4x. I am glad Emily isn't teaching on Friday. i never liked her teaching style. i don't know who Heidi is. but i will find out. tomorrow Mia isn't going to be teaching. The teacher we had today is teaching. she does things quick short jumping jacks that are killer on the lower legs. maybe that will help that fat blob i have.

On another WW blog i follow she asks what are some of my tool i can't live without

1. My WW calculator and WW scan points apps on my phone. I love the scan app becuz i can scan the bar codes and it will tell me the points. sometimes it don't come up so i have to go to the old calculator. i like that it is on my phone so i don't have to have to gadgets

2. WW online app for the phone. this way i can enter my food in where ever i maybe. it has resturants on there and i can look things up. sure there is some bumps that need to be ironned out on their end but i do love it

3. Metal dip cups. they are 1/4 cup so it is easy to measure things out and if you fill it half way that is 2tbsp of dressing.

4. food scale (though i need a WW one) i like it to measure out meat and know how much i eat. i don't use it ALL the time but it is great to have on hand

5. my scale. well when you are trying to loose weight you need to keep track on your loss and gains and if you gain go back and see where you F'd up.

6. Family and Friends. if it wasn't for them i probably would have fell off the wagon and even though some have stopped WW they are still there for encouragement and i hope that as they see me get smaller they may come back. even if they don't join WW they can see follow the plan that they learned when they were on there

No comments: