Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lawn Chairs

while my old scale was lying to me and the new scale is telling me stuff i don't want to hear. there are a few things to be happy about.

1. Even though I weigh more than i thought i did 2 weeks ago. I am still light enuf to sit on my folding lawn chair that i have had since camping 12 years ago. I always hate looking for camp chairs when the cheap ones the weight isn't high enuf but the expensive ones are too expensive

2. I am now the weight that my license says. Now to push to below that.

The kids have been off all this week for summer break so i haven't got much of a workout in but today i am going to go on the elliptical. Next week they start summer school so i can go to the Centre in the am and do Water fitness on tues, wed, thursday without being confined to the 2hr limit i have in kids kove. so i can do my full 90min and get hot tub time in

still not sure what i want to do with my weight. i will still weigh myself every week but part of me wants to not put it in my WW diary cuz it will say i gained when it truth it was the new scale. so maybe i will just hold off and put it in when i go to the weight i thought i was. but i will still keep track. i am not going to sluff off and not weigh myself and that really is the point right.

Today i totally had a lunch i shouldn't have which don't give me much for dinner tonight. so thinking a salad and a sandwich will be ok. or maybe just a salad we will see.

No comments: