Monday, June 6, 2011

So it didn't lie :(

the 2nd new scale didn't lie. i am heavier than the old scale that means one of 2 things. 1. that i gained 6 lbs in the last week or 2. that the old scale had my starting weight wrong. i am going with option 2. becuz dh's weight is also off by the same amount which means I was a fatter cow than I thought back in Jan but this also means i still lost 32lbs :) yeah me Sadly though this also puts me back farther from my goal. But I think i know what i want for my mini 200 lb goal. I either want a mani/pedi or a massage or maybe a professional hair color. hmm My big goal when i reach the major weight loss i will be happy with 140-150 is a tattoo or 2. Not sure if my dh knows this or not.

Also i just found that i have 4 followers to my blog. EXciting. i have only had my sister since i started this. Anyway, thank you all for following me and listening to me ramble

Tonite for dinner is spaghetti. I know i know high carbs but i finally do manage to stay to 1 cup oh noodles or abouts. certainly not the big portion i use to eat and i have a salad with it.

Speaking of Salads. my dh came home and said that he was sick of salad. can you believe it. sick of salads. i could eat a salad every day if i chose to. he wants some other sides but i am at a wall with what to make. since it will be only for him (as my kids won't eat it for sure) I don't know what to make for him. Today he is having fruit with his meal. I just don't know how we 2 can be so different. i seriously could eat the same thing every week. if i only knew how to make 7 meals i could rotate them weekly and i would be ok with it. but he wants different not the same ol same ol. ugh and sometimes i just want classic, comfort food. and sometime i don't feel like cooking and i will just have a pb&j. but he wants something home cooked everyday if possible. i am just sick of cooking, cleaning up the mess only to cook again. rinse and repeat 3x a day (sometimes 4)

So if any of you followers know of any good side dishes you can make for 1 or 2. please pass them along. i would be much grateful

No comments: