Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weigh In 6/25/11 and Damn Elves

Nothing gained but nothing lost either. :( ok maybe there was but i don't remember what the number was after the point was. I really need to get back on track. somewhere along the way I have become too comfortable. Today though i fell off the wagon.

THOSE DAMN ELVES and their cookies.

I tried to stick to a serving. i tried so hard but then 3 cookies became 4 and 4 became 6 and so on. Finally I just said "here kids eat them" just to keep them out of my mouth. so now i have to either have a light lunch or a light dinner. It is 10:30 and i have 14points left for the day. I do have 8 activity points in case I need it and after dh leaves for work i think i will pop on the elliptical. I don't know why i bought those cookies in the first place. i have no control when it comes to elfin cookies. NONE AT ALL. Another thing i went off the wagon with this week was licorice. yep have to stay away from that. And those mini chocolate bars. i thought i was doing ok but i guess one day i had like 3-4 of them and at 2pts each that adds up. But in my defense I had a visit from my monthly witch and you all know how that goes.

It is a new week. I got meat for Sandwiches, i have my OG dressing for my salads. all will be right again.

No comments: