Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weigh In Day 6-11-11

Well it is weigh in day again. despite my new scale adding 6# on to my weight meaning that i was a fatter pig to begin with or that some where between Jan and now that it started to lie to us. i don't know but i will continue to weigh myself but not enter it into the WW site until i reach the weight that is in there. it is going to mess up the number. that being said. I lost 3# this week. YEAH probably more like 2# though i dont remember what the 0.? number was but since this week it said .9. I am thinking it really is 2lbs.

I thought for sure i would have plateau'd as i ate for crap yesterday. well actually the day was fine it was dinner that i screwed everything up by eating all you can eat beer battered walleye and then a piece of cheese cake. but i did workout twice yesterday so that is something right.

Tonite for dinner is walleye (not sure if i am going to do pan fried or broiled. hmm
with steamed broccoli and some sort of side.

I also need to get some more fiber bars as i am out and find myself wanting to eat things i shouldn't

No comments: