Friday, June 10, 2011

today was going so great

and against my better judgement i got the all you can eat walley. problem with this is it is deep fried with beer batter. i think the broiled or even pan fried would have been better. i blame my hubby for not pushing me in the other direction. on top of that he got deep fried cheese curds. ugh... then when i got home i figured i F'd up my day might as well F it up more and had a piece of cheese cake. i used up all my weight loss points and some of the weekly cushion points. not a good thing to do the day before weigh in. damn damn damn. tomorrow is a new day but the sad thing is i am out of shredded light cheese for my salads :( well i am going to go upstairs and do the elliptical once more. at least it will burn off that cheesecake.

No comments: