Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weigh In Day 6-18-11

Well I am down 1 pound from last week. almost to where i thought i was a few weeks ago before my scale died. i like what the old scale told me. I also like what my jeans told me yesterday. i have a pair of jeans that i got at a garage sale. that was before i got the pair from walmart. these i wore only when i went out but i didn't care for them cuz they were soo snug. even though they had some spandex in the jeans they just felt snug and were of a heavier denim. I even went so far as to put a rubber hair band on the button so that i can give me some extra give in the waist as it just was sooo snug. So we were going out yesterday and my other jeans were in the wash so i grabbed these. I was scared too. but when i put them on OMG. now they are too loose. I literally have about 3 inches in the waist and i had to pull them up from time to time. the butt area was baggy also. i went from needing extra give to needing a belt. I am still not going to buy new stuff till i hit 200 though. i have some bags of cloths by my mom from my broken sister and i am sure there are some smaller things in there. plus it is summer and my capri's are good but i think come fall i might need some new jeans.

Today (it really is the 19th) I am moving furniture around. i wonder how many points i get for doing that. it has house work but yeah this is beyond housework. Flipping 2 couches to the opposite sides of the house, shampooing the rugs (the shampooer is heavy) moving chairs and furniture around.

No comments: