Monday, January 17, 2011

Food Food Food

I find myself thinking about food all the time. I find myself wanting to eat all the time. It is insane. I find myself looking at the next meal. right now I am STARVING. maybe probably thirsty. I really do need to make myself some kool aid. (1pt per cup as i use half the sugar and half splenda) Water is just getting monotinous (sp) One can only eat so many carrots, so many celery stalk and so much cauliflower. I also find I am jeolous of the hubby. he has 53 point. FiFTY THREE. i get 33. so he can have some extras if he wants. but I can't afford it. though i did earn 4 extra points today from working out. Won't use them though unless i need to . I do have 22 points for the rest of the night so ya know. i think maybe i will have something nummy.

No comments: