Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Got on the Elliptical today

Man was it hard. it's been a long time since I took that machine for a spin. I wanted to DIE 10 min in. But i pushed through. That is a good thing about working out in a public arena, you want to stop but you don't becuz the fear of looking wimpy with the person next to you watching your time. So I pushed past that 10 min PAIN and continued on. I did 32 min, heart rate at highest was 150, traveled 2.75 miles and worked up a sweat. Gave me 4 activity points though i think it should have been like 6. It is hard to judge how hard you worked out, did i do low, moderate or hard. If it was how it felt to me it was hard but if it was according to WW description is was moderate. ah well if it was hard and i put moderate that is more points i don't know i have in activity i guess and more quicker i will lose right.

Really do need to get an elliptical for at home cuz i think i could see myself doing 30 at night also, exspecially watching some tv while i do it. Today I was reading Harry Potter Year 4

No comments: