Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today has been a rough day

Today I have been fighting the urge to munch all day. It has been so hard not to cave and have a big ol bowl of buttered noodles with parmesan cheese. Munching on Veggies and fruits between meals is getting OLD. one can only eat so many carrots, cauliflower and oranges. I have been also trying my hardest to drink more water. What also sucks is that husband gets 53 points where i only get 33. Why cuz 1. he is like 17lbs heavier than me and 2. he is a man. So for me to get more points I have to work out which is ok. but today i haven't. though i do have the 5points from yesterday. I don't know how that excercise points work. said something about pooling it and using it throughout the week as i like.

We got a new battery for the scale. weigh day is Saturday (since that is when i got the battery) I was only 1.5lbs off of my guesstimate of my weight. Husband was off like 16lbs off. LOL!

This points thing is hard though. but even harder when i am managing for two. i have to go in and put down dh's points also. he does things when he is at work and is munching but yeah so it really is hard.

I think another thing that makes today hard is I have no pepsi max. so i was stuck drinking a coke zero. so my day has just been off. i drink cans alot faster than my bottle cuz it goes flat faster. So I am going to check to see who has Pepsi on sale.

So my start weight is 246.5lbs. There I said it. I am 4ft 11 inches and fat. Healthy but FAT.

No comments: