Sunday, January 23, 2011

why can't i have anything in this house

it seems like everyone thinks that what is mine is their also. i know there are some family members who believe that what is in the house belongs to the family but NO not in my house. Currently on my son's radar is my fitness stuff. my wrist weights are being tossed around and being called butts, my scale is always snuck into the boys room and my cheap food scale that i bought to tide me over till we can get a weight watcher one has lasted 4 days. FOUR days and my son decided to take it and when i went to retrieve it from his grubby hands the spring inside broke off from a piece and i don't know how to get it back on cuz you can't take the thing apart and i was loving my scale. it helped me weight 3oz of lunch meat for my sandwich and get my noodles right for my spaghetti. So yeah i am a little miffed.

No comments: