Monday, January 24, 2011

Today was a baaaaaad day

I was heading out after i dropped off Sam at school. I didnt eat lunch yet. so i grabbed $2 from dh's wallet and headed out. i knew that a taco at taco bell was 4 pts. I also wanted to get a triple layer nacho which i assumed would be about 4-6 pts cuz it was just chips and beans and some nacho cheese sauce (i have cheddar cheese sauce and it is only 2pt for a 1/4 cup). I should have checked my WW mobile but i didn't. i was trying to figure out how much chili would be for my sister. I had to eat. I was going into the grocery store. So I get my taco bell. 2 items added up to $1.88. ok i eat it and it was good. go shopping. get home to make dh something quick before i have to head to get the kids from school and while doing that i figure out what my points are OMG. my triple layer nacho is NINE POINT. if i would have known that i would have just got 2 taco's at 4pt each. OMG. i blew almost all my points. then i been wanting macadamia and white chocolate cookies. So i checked and Pepperidge farm cookies are 3 points. ok so i eat one on the way home but they were so friggin tasty I had to have another. yes, i knew that i was going to be over my points at the end of the day. but i had to have it. that is why there is that 47-49 cushion points built in. for slips. i also had some activity points banked but still. it was a bad bad day. Oh and i found a recipe for my cookies that comes to only 2pt per cookie and if i substitute the sugars for the splenda mix. i think i may get it down to 1.

No comments: