Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today is almost done. this is what day 5 on WW

I went over my points by 1. but I also have those 14 activity points. so it took that one point from that. my oops was Lunch. Silly me thinking that a Wheat wrap which seem smaller than a slice of Bread would be more points then a slice of bread. so instead of having one sandwich and then some veggies, I had 2 sandwiches. But since I am over that means no snacking unless it is zero points and no kool aid :(

Tonite I made the chicken with Balsamic vinagar, sweet onion and thyme sauce. it was 5 points for just the chicken. Dh loved it but I didn't like the sauce. so I am going to have to look at some other Sauces out there. I also think i need to pound the chicken a little flat as it took a long time to cook through. the sauce also was a little thin and it probably could use a little garlic.

So that is my day in a nut shell. I am a little curious to see our weight loss this week. Dh went insanely crazy with the banana and chocolate chip mini muffins. i need to get some more mini muffin tins.

No comments: