Saturday, January 22, 2011

~*~*~*~*~Weigh In Day*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I just weighed myself for the second time in a week. I am down 7lb. went from 246.5 to 239.5 Whooo hoooo

When dh gets up for work, he will weigh himself and while yes i want him to loose too. I am secretly praying he hasn't lost more than me. Cuz then he will gloat. he already gloats cuz he has more points then me and so he can eat more. Yeah cuz he is male and weighs more than me is the only reason.

Speaking of points. my weight loss also made me loose 1 precious point. :(

Today for dinner is spaghetti and meatballs. Making it the way i always do but using some leaner meat.

Also I pulled out the EA sports active. did a work out doing that. though i wish i could wear the leg strap so i can't do any lower workout which is ok i guess cuz i get a lower work out when i go to the Centre.

No comments: