Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well today was a iffy day

I did good up until dinner when i just wanted a bowl of noodles with parm cheese. yeah i know healthy dinner but i am still in my point with 3 to spare. i will just have a cup of kool aid and an apple or orange today. that and I had 3 twist and shots. but i also did excercise by snow blowing. BTW it is friggin cold out there. When i snowblowed it was 4 with a wind chill of -14 right now it is -22 windchill so yeah cold. i have a feeling that the driveway is going to be drifted over again in the am but I am certainly NOT going to be snowblowing in the am. maybe later in the day if it is bad but NOT in the am. Tomrrow the kids have no school so i can sleep in at least till 7am when dh gets home.

I picked up some weights at Target. they had Wrist Weights on sale. i got the 1lb weights and then i got the 2lb weights. So now i can do some Wii boxing and have weights on my wrist and i can do the EA sports active and use the weights instead of the strap.

No comments: