Saturday, January 29, 2011

So it is Weigh in Day

and there was no loss. No gain either. What did i do differently this week. well i had less munching of veggies to fill the void. i slipped one day and went over 8pts. :( Instead of munching on fruit or a lower point snack i had a 3pt cookie which sometimes went to 2 cookies. even though i had the points for it, it would have been better to have something else. Also i bought Doritos for the kids and yeah i munched on them. I also moved from the sit down elliptical to the stand one which is a harder workout so it could mean that i built some muscle and as we all know Muscle weighs more than fat. Who knows what the reason. i guess my pt average right now is 32.2. which is good considering my daily points is 32.

Change in my thinking~~~ I use to go out and wouldn't bat an eye about grabbing a bag of chips, candy bar, mcD's or taco bell. I would eat 4-5 pieces of string cheese in one sitting. doing that a few times a day cuz ya know cheese, nummy. Now i think about the points and and put them down. Even though i really want that candy bar. :(

No comments: